Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First Post!

Hello everyone! I am going to mostly blog about shows or movies I have recently watched. Or bands/songs I have heard recently. I will be talking a lot about Simple Plan and NCIS since I am addicted to them. I would also like to say that I have recently got very into Pretty Little Liars and the new-ish show The Lying Game. I will have a weekly poll set up that y'all can vote and and I will announce the winner every week. This week's poll is all about the premieres on ABC Family. On the left hand side there is a poll set up so you can vote. I will also post youtube videos that I am in or that I find to be just plain awesome! please enjoy watching any videos I post. Well I think that is all for today's blog. Have a nice day!

P.S. I suck at spelling and grammar, sorry if i spell or write anything wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment