Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Birthday Countdown day THREE!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday May 1st aka MAY DAY!!!!!!

My day started off with me getting pushed into a fountain! I love FSU traditions! For your 21st birthday, it's tradition for someone to push you into Westcott fountain. Well it happened to me. I am officially a NOLE for life!

After that my friends and I went to Panera's. OMG! My favorite sandwich place!

Then, i did some shopping at Walmart. Mind you I'm, still soaked through all this.

Then I went back to my apartment and watched a video that i need for my final. But since i was falling asleep, my friend and I decided to make an impromptu walgreens run!

Then after dinner, I watched some CTFxC then PSYCH!

Now I'm going to finish studying then get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Have A Great Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment