Monday, April 29, 2013

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN DAY 1!!!!


Monday, April 29th!

Today was a snooze! I had a 7:30am final for my corrections class. Then I came home and watched my newest addiction...

CTFxC!

If you don't know what CTFxC is, it is a youtube show/blog from Charles and Alli Trippy (and Zoey and Marley)! For the past almost 5 years, they have video taped their day. And they haven't missed a day yet! Check out their site at http://www.youtube.com/user/CTFxC

Charles Trippy, for those ho don't know, is part of the hot rock band We The Kings! I get to see them play live this Saturday on my 21st birthday!

After watching the videos, I tool a nap. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Then I had to drive across town to help clean up some at the old apartment. Boring!

Then I came home and watched even more CTFxC! This show is ADDICTING!

Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting. But I doubt it. Have a great night!


P.S. want a shout out in tomorrow's blog? comment on this with a joke! (for those who are on my twitter or facebook, reply or comment on the link please)

No comments:

Post a Comment